Welcome to the Pop-Up Gin Laboratory at The Royal Exchange - FAQs
1. How can I reach you?
The Royal Exchange is conveniently located within walking distance from Bank/Monument tube stations. Refer to the map on our website for detailed directions.
2. Is the Gin Lab accessible for wheelchair users?
Regrettably, our classes are located on a lower floor with limited accessibility. If mobility is a concern, please contact us at (01223) 751146 (option 4) or email@example.com to discuss your needs.
3. Can I bring children?
Children are welcome in our shop area but are not permitted in the classrooms due to licensing regulations. Please arrange for childcare during your class.
4. Can I bring a non-drinking friend?
Our classes are tailored around alcohol consumption, making them unsuitable for non-drinkers.
5. Can someone in my party just observe without participating?
All attendees, regardless of participation level, must pay the full ticket price. Nearby cafes and attractions offer alternatives for non-participants.
6. Is there a waiting area for my class?
The Royal Exchange Pop-Up is compact, so there's no designated waiting area. You can explore our shop while waiting or arrive 5 minutes before your session.
7. How much alcohol is served in each class?
Alcohol consumption varies by class. For instance, the 'Make It' class typically involves 3.5-4 units of alcohol.
8. Do you provide non-alcoholic options?
Our 'Make It' class focuses on gin creation, making it challenging to offer non-alcoholic alternatives.
9. Can I bring my dog?
Regrettably, dogs are not allowed in our classes.
10. Do you serve food?
We do not serve food, but several nearby establishments can cater to your dining needs.
11. Can I celebrate special occasions at the Gin Lab?
Absolutely! Contact us to arrange private hire for your birthday, hen party, or any celebration.
12. What are your operating hours?
Tuesday to Sunday: 11am-7pm. Private hires can be accommodated outside these times.
13. Do you accommodate allergies?
For allergy-related inquiries, please contact us directly.
14. Are there toilets on-site?
No, there are no customer-accessible toilets at the Pop-Up. Facilities are available at the Pitcher and Piano across the road.
15. How do I cancel my booking?
Bookings can be cancelled online up to 48 hours in advance. Contact us for cancellations within 48 hours; no refunds will be provided in this case.
16. What if I am late for my class?
Inform us if you're running late. Note that classes cannot be delayed, and refunds won't be issued for delays exceeding 30 minutes.
17. Can I take photos/videos?
Photos are welcome, but please avoid recording prolonged portions of the experience out of respect for other guests. Be sure to tag us in your photos @cambridgeginlab
18. What languages are available?
Classes are conducted in English only.
19. Can I give the experience as a gift?
Due to the limited duration of the Pop-Up, vouchers are unavailable. Select a specific class for booking.
20. How can I change my booking or make special requests?
Contact us at (01223) 751146 (option 4) or firstname.lastname@example.org for any changes or special requests.
21. What is your cancellation policy?
Bookings can be amended or cancelled up to 48 hours in advance. Cancellations within 48 hours are non-refundable.
22. Can I hire the Gin Lab for a private event?
Yes, private hires for parties of up to 20 people are available. Contact us for details.
23. I dislike tonic; do you offer alternatives?
Contact us if you dislike tonic; we can explore alternative options for your class.
24. I don’t like gin; do you offer alternatives?
While gin is our speciality, it is, of course, the main event. We are confident that we can convert you to a gin lover! Join us and we’ll help you discover your perfect blend.