Terms & Conditions Summary
Residents of England and Wales 18+ only. Dates: 16:00 on 01/08/22 – 23:59 on 18/8/22. To enter: Follow @CambridgeGin on Instagram (until 5pm on 22/8/22) AND complete the entry form. Prize: 1 winner will win the English Herbarium range (Cambridge Dry Gin 70cl, Curator’s Gin 50cl, Elderflower Gin Liqueur 50cl) and a Make It Class for winner and up to 3 guests in Cambridge, take within 1 year.
Full Terms & Conditions:
Max. 1 entry per person. Promoter: Cambridge Distillery Ltd, 20 High Street, Grantchester, CB3 9NF Full terms, at [cambridgedistillery.co.uk/pages/10th-anniversary-giveaway-terms-and-conditions]: Promoter: Cambridge Distillery Ltd, 20 High Street, Grantchester, Cambridge, England, CB3 9NF
1. Promotion is open to residents of England and Wales who are aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter or members of their immediate family, agents of either Promoter, or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Participate between 16:00 on 1st August 2022 and 23:59 on 18 August 2022.
3. Maximum 1 entry per person.
4. No purchase is required. Internet access and an Instagram account are required.
5. To participate: If you are not already following @CambridgeGin, you must follow @CambridgeGin and continue to follow @CambridgeGin during the Promotion Period and until 17:00 on Monday 22 August. During the Promotion Period, find the entry form on the Bio section and complete where indicated with your name, date of birth, email address and Instagram handle before the end of the Promotion Period. Entries will not be permitted after the end of the Promotion Period.
6. Prize: 1 winner will win an English Herbarium set comprising 70cl Cambridge Dry Gin, 50cl Curator’s Gin and 50cl Elderflower Gin Liqueur. The winner will also win a voucher for winner and up to 3 guests to attend a 1hour long “Make It” class (details here) at 10 Green Street, Cambridge. Winner and guests must be 18 years of age or older at the time of taking the prize. Prize must be booked and taken within 1 year. Further prize details at clause 13. gwarebury Lane, Edgware, Middx, HA8 8NE ZXL Consulting Limited Z0438
7. The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
8. Where the prize is an alcoholic drink, it is your responsibility to ensure you drink responsibly and safely. If you require any further guidance or support on this please visit: https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/advice/alcohol-support-services.
9. Instagram: This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering this promotion you agree to release Instagram from any and all liability connected with the promotion. Any personal data you supply under this promotion is supplied to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Your use of Instagram to participate in this promotion is subject to the Instagram terms and conditions, here: https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870 .
10. Winner Selection: All valid entries received before the end of the Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be conducted by or under the supervision of an independent body within 2 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Winner notification and notification: The provisional winner will be notified within 5 working days of the winner selection by direct message to the Instagram account associated with the winning entry (if winner is following @CambridgeGin) or by email to the email address associated with the winning entry if the winner is not following @CambridgeGin. The winner must respond to the initial communication within 14 days confirming compliance with these terms and conditions and eligibility (residency, proof of age). If the winner does not comply with this timeframe they will be disqualified and a reserve winner will be contacted.
12. Unclaimed Prize: If, despite the best efforts of the Promoter, the prize remains unclaimed after offering to at least two reserve winners, the Promoter shall not be obliged to allocate the prize but may withdraw it from the promotion and use it as it sees fit.
13. Further prize details: a. If the winner is unable to accept the prize, no compensation will be provided; b. Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted; c. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued; d. The winner and their guests is responsible for ensuring that they are in possession of appropriate travel insurance and any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their guests (where applicable); e. All travel is subject to the rail provider’s standard terms and conditions. Once booked, train tickets cannot be altered or amended and no refunds are possible; f. Prize travel tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer; g. Once travel tickets have been issued, the Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or travel companies; All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner. i. The winner and their guests must adhere to Government guidance and travel requirements in line with ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, including the necessary Covid-19 testing and vaccinations required. The winner will be responsible for the cost of purchasing vaccinations and the necessary Covid-19 testing kits, where necessary. j. The promoter and the prize provider are not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the winner and/or their guests in relation to this promotion, the exercise of the prize.
14. Covid-19: If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
16. Privacy – winner details: The name and region of the winner will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cambridge Gin Distillery Instagram Winner” in the subject header to arrive between 1 and 30 November 2022.
17. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
18. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
19. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any problems associated with internet or communication networks due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
22. The Promoter is not liable for failures of any third party to perform their obligations related to the administration of this promotion or the provision of any prize element of this promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. In the event that the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries without any liability.
25. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. No correspondence will be entered into.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless you live in a different area of the United Kingdom in which case your local laws will apply and your local courts will have jurisdiction.